domingo, 15 de agosto de 2010

Request

You are like whisky, at the first drink doesn't taste right, but then you can't stop...

I heard this story before, and I'm not mad, not confussed or trying to understand the amazing things your brain can do it to me, I'm only waiting for my new day.

So tired to think, tired to try to change the world, moving me around a new face every day, but loving the same soul inside my mind...

You are so far away, and your name is the same every single day. You are my perfect match, the impossible, the new and the old, the greatest thing in an imperfect world. You are my contradiction and the only answer that always give me a fantastic smile.

The light around my heart exist because you're inside, in the morning I can hear your voice and imagine your body next to me. Since I was a kid I was thinking about you and the way I will meet you again, waiting for see your face across the door without words, and being happy together, fighting, screaming, kissing and loving in silence.

You're perfect for me, because you represent the magic, the voice screaming outside my head, you're the risk, the sound in an empty place, you're everything and nothing at the same time... but you're not here, and you'll never be. I learned to live with that, I learned to live without you, but I don't wanna do it for more, I don't want spend more years loving you, I wanna go on with my life, I want you out, I want your space empty and clean, I don't want your light I'm happy with my judgments, why can't I throw you out?

Why can't you back and finish the things we started long time ago?, maybe I only need to finish it... give me a last chance, give your last word, give me a good bye and a reason to forget you.

I need to tell you good bye, because hate you doesn't works and the custom makes me an slave of our memories. Give me all that you wanted me and let me be free of you, is the last request, the only worthwhile. Is my only chance to start to live again, please, for the love that joined us some day don't think about it and do it, and get back to me only to say good bye. Come back to love me for last time...

No hay comentarios: